• See Bangkok, a city of colors and a feast for the senses; a place like no other
• Explore the ancient imperial temples and pagodas of Hue near Da Nang
• Sail the UNESCO site of Halong Bay, with its spectacular limestone outcrops and marine caves
• Wander the many colorful markets to marvel at the endless variety of "not so familiar" foods
• Visit the market in Hoi An to collect your local ingredients followed by a hands-on cooking class
• Enjoy the island fun on Ko Kut
• Highlights of Ho Chi Minh City include the Mekong Delta where farmers and fishermen have lived through countless generations
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.