• Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site Botanic Gardens in Singapore
• Overnight in Da Nang to have more time to explore the ancient imperial temples and pagodas of Hue
• Sail the UNESCO site of Halong Bay, with its spectacular limestone outcrops and marine caves and overnight here with an option to see Hanoi
• Wander the many colorful markets to marvel at the endless variety of "not so familiar" foods
• Visit the market in Hoi An to collect your local ingredients followed by a hands-on cooking class
• See the impressive red-and-ochre Po Nagar Cham Towers in Nha Trang
• Overnight to see more of the highlights of Ho Chi Minh City including the Mekong Delta where farmers and fishermen have lived through countless generations
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.