Hong Kong to Beijing (Tianjin)
Rarely does one voyage capture so much of East Asia’s mystery and magic. Overnight in Shanghai and Beijing with more time to explore the 9,999 rooms of the Forbidden City, or the Great Wall, whose sticky rice mortar bound the bricks so tight that in many places weeds still cannot grow. Discover the Venice of China in Zhujiajian’s watertown, and a bit of Germany in Qingdao. Taste dim sum in Hong Kong and locally brewed sake in Miyakojima. Return each night to Star Legend, the exquisite thread that unites them all.
• See Hong Kong's impressive view at Victoria Peak and enjoy delicious dim sum at one of the many locations throughout the city that never sleeps
• Learn about harvesting the famous black pearls in the picture-perfect setting of Ishigaki Island
• Explore Naha, Okinawa's Shuri Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site rebuilt after the devastation of WWII
• Overnight in Shanghai where there will be plenty of time to spend at Nanjing Road, a shopper's paradise
• Sightsee in Qingdao, the seaside city famous for the Tsingtao Beer and home of Taqing Palace, where Taoism was born
• Visit the numerous UNESCO sites in Beijing including the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs on a Windstar post-cruise Land Tour
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.