J-pop, Harajuku culture, and Korean dramas are born from the center of Asian pop culture – Japan and South Korea. Admire the pottery artists of Karatsu and the famous beaches and South Korea's largest temple with an overnight in Busan. Cruise the Inland Sea, stopping for famed art pieces in Uno Port, mixing equal parts pop culture and cultural heritage throughout your journey.
• Tour Shimizu, your gateway to view world-renowned Mount Fuji, Japan's highest mountain
• Spend more time in Kyoto, one of the most traditional cities in Japan
• Admire the beautiful pottery of Karatsu
• Overnight in Busan for more time to see the five UNESCO sites there
• Discover the numerous UNESCO sites in Beijing when you extend your stay. See the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs
• Stand on deck for the eye-catching and scenic cruising of Japan’s Inland Sea where few cruise ships go
• Add a day or two in Tokyo for more time for the fascinating sites of this energetic city
• Savor the cuisine of Hiroshima, with not-to-be-missed Okonomiyaki savory pancakes
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.