• Overnight in Manila to explore Spanish colonial architecture and stroll through the cobblestone streets of Intramuros
• Experience the fascinating and tiny sultanate of Brunei, visit the most beautiful mosque in southeast Asia or wander the night market
• Venture among the islands in an outrigger and swim in the idyllic crystal waters of Hundred Islands National Park
• Snorkel among well preserved historical WWII Japanese wrecks off Busuanga Island
• Taste a variety of exotic fruits and unique spices in the local flavors of Singapore, Hong Kong, and everywhere in between
• Visit orangutans at the Semenggoh Wildlife Centre, a rescue and rehabilitation center for this endangered species
• Take a boat trip down the Subterranean River, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located on Palawan and one nof the 7 Wonders of Nature
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.