Sep 29, 2018
See More Dates
Shuttered Cape Cod cottages, harbors filled with lobster boats and regatta-bound yachts, forests aflame with autumn colors – the beauty of New England and the Maritime Provinces takes many forms. Leave other cruise lines behind as you visit the artists’ colony of Provincetown, site of the pilgrims’ Mayflower landing. Watch an endless ballet of sailboats against a backdrop of lighthouses and classic Maine coastal towns. Become a Soldier for a Day at Halifax’s Citadel, ride a horse-drawn carriage past Victorian gingerbreads in Charlottetown, and cruise the scenic waters of Saguenay Fjord to Gaspe’s giant sea arch. Linger in Quebec City overnight, long enough to absorb its French flavor and wander the cobblestone streets of Old Town, before arriving in historic Montreal.
• Overnight in Quebec City and absorb some French flavor
• Visit the site of the Mayflower landing in charming Provincetown
• Arrive early in Boston to see historic sites like the USS Constitution and the JFK LIbrary
• Watch for whales as you cruise scenic Saguenay Fjord
• Count the lighthouses and sailboats all along this beautiful coast
• Catch sight of Gaspe's famous sea arch, Perce Rock
• Learn the role vibrant Halifax played when the Titanic sank
• Feast on fresh lobster in Bar Harbor after enjoying the beauty of Acadia National Park
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.