• The East Coast of the United States & Canada offers a variety of cultural and historical riches along with the natural beauty and fall foliage
• Experience historic Charlottetown by horse-drawn carriage and see the inspiration for Anne of Green Gables
• Scenic cruising of the Saguenay Fjord will provide an excellent photo opportunity
• Learn the role vibrant Halifax played when the Titanic sank
• Feast on fresh lobster in Bar Harbor after enjoying the fall foliage in Acadia National Park
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.