Sep 20, 2018
See More Dates
Quebec’s French-flavored history, Prince Edward Island’s anachronistic charm, the fusion of Acadian and Scottish cultures in Nova Scotia—each province distills its own blend of Old World and New, bucolic and urbane. Browse the shops and boulangeries along Quebec City’s picturesque Petit Champlain, the oldest street in North America. Watch for rare beluga whales in spectacular Saguenay Fjord. Fall under the spell of Charlottetown and Gaspe with their bright red covered bridges and Anne of Green Gables
vibe, and Halifax with its lively pub culture and majestic Citadel.
• Witness the vibrant beauty of the fall foliage along the East Coast of the United States & Canada
• Catch the attractions of Quebec City, a UNESCO site
• See how many of Charlottetown's 11 National Sites of Canada you find and understand the inspiration for Anne of Green Gables
• Plan extra time in historic Boston, one of America's oldest cities and home of the JFK Library
•Try the unique cuisine of Montreal - poutine, Arctic char and Kamouraska lamb
• Enjoy the New England charm and lovely Victorian-era architecture in Portland
• Scenic cruising of the Saguenay Fjord provides an excellent photo opportunity
• Learn the role vibrant Halifax played when the Titanic sank
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.