New York City to Montreal
Head north from New York City to charming New England towns and coastal scenery that will take your breath away. Step into the living rooms of the Vanderbilts, Astors, and Morgans in Newport’s restored Gilded Age mansions. Witness the autumn spectacle of Acadia National Park from Bar Harbor. Discover the quaint, yesteryear charm of Charlottetown — inspiration for Anne of Green Gables. And watch for rare Blue and Beluga whales as you cruise beautiful Saguenay Fjord and the waters off the Gaspé Peninsula.
• The East Coast of the United States & Canada offers a variety of cultural and historical riches along with the natural beauty and fall foliage
• Enjoy an overnight in energetic Quebec City
• Experience historic Charlottetown by a horse-drawn carriage and see the inspiration for Anne of Green Gables
• Transit Cape Cod Canal, part of the Atlantic Intercoastal Waterway
• Scenic cruising of the Saguenay Fjord will provide an excellent photo opportunity
• Learn the role vibrant Halifax played when the Titanic sank
• Feast on fresh lobster in Bar Harbor after enjoying the fall foliage in Arcadia National Park
• Windstar is the only cruise line to visit Provincetown in 2018
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.