St. Maarten to Bridgetown
Experience the perfect mix of traditional Caribbean charms and the delightfully unexpected. Stroll the seaside promenades of Antigua’s historic Nelson’s Dockyard and colorful St. George’s, Grenada — known as the most beautiful harbor in the Caribbean. Walk barefoot on crescent beaches in every shade of pink, white and charcoal. Meet proud Carib Indians and Montserrat’s famously friendly residents. Discover sea horses and trumpet fish dodging geothermal bubbles in Dominica, and an eerie underwater sculpture park in Grenada. Wake each morning thinking nothing could top the previous day on this Caribbean cruise, until it does.
• Visit Montserrat, long known as the Caribbean's Emerald Isle
• See the black-sand beaches and botanical gardens of Dominica
• The Piton's two volcanic peaks, rising more than 2,400 feet welcome you to St. Lucia
• Enjoy the spice market and some of the best snorkeling around on Grenada, the Spice Island
• The delicious spreads of both the yacht deck barbecue and the Island Experience will tantalize your taste buds
• Discover the remote and pristine coastlines
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.