Mar 16, 2019
See More Dates
St. Maarten to Bridgetown
Experience the perfect mix of traditional Caribbean charms and the delightfully unexpected. Stroll the seaside promenades of Antigua’s historic Nelson’s Dockyard and colorful St. George’s, Grenada — known as the most beautiful harbor in the Caribbean. Walk barefoot on crescent beaches in every shade of pink, white and charcoal. Meet proud Carib Indians and Montserrat’s famously friendly residents. Discover the botanical park in Deshaies, and an eerie underwater sculpture park in Grenada. Wake each morning thinking nothing could top the previous day on this Caribbean cruise, until it does.
• Visit Montserrat, (long known as the Caribbean's Emerald Isle) the modern-day Pompeii of the Caribbean
• Discover Deshaies' beautiful bay, the deepest in all of the Caribbean
• Rising more than 2,400 feet, the Piton's two volcanic peaks welcome you to St. Lucia
• Enjoy the spice market and some of the best snorkeling around on Grenada, the Spice Island
• Tantalize your taste buds at the delicious spreads of both Windstar's Signature Onboard Barbecue and Windstar's
Signature Beach Party
• Discover the remote and pristine coastlines of the Caribbean
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.