● Admire the incredible views from El Morro’s 16th century ramparts, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in San Juan
● Learn all about the pirates’ favorite grog
● Go for a hike in Puerto Rico’s El Yunque National Rainforest
● Mingle with the glitterati in St. Barts
● Discover a town swallowed by a volcano during a rare visit to Montserrat
● Let the Bubbly Pool on Jost Van Dyke wash your cares away
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.