Dec 9, 2017
See More Dates
Begin and end your journey on this bewitching Caribbean cruisewhere no two days are alike. One day, you’re shopping chic French boutiques for the latest fashions from Paris. On another, snorkeling a secluded cove known only to lucky yachtsmen – like you. Skip more common and commercial ports like St. Thomas in favor of less-visited destinations like Montserrat. Bypass the major cruise terminals in favor of exclusive marinas and anchorages on this Caribbean cruise.
• Admire the incredible views from El Morro’s 16th century ramparts, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in San Juan
• Learn all about the pirates’ favorite grog at San Juan’s famous Bacardi Rum Distillery
• Go for a hike in Puerto Rico’s El Yunque National Rainforest
• Discover a town swallowed by a volcano during a rare visit to Montserrat
• Let yourself go – at Windstar's Signature Beach Party, where the Caribbean spirit is in full swing
• Mingle with the glitterati in St. Barts
• This James Beard Foundation Culinary Collection Cruise features Chef Mario Pagan
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.