Travel deep into the Southern Caribbean to Aruba and beyond, to less-visited islands and the treasures of the Spanish Main. Days at sea are thoughtfully interspersed with days in charming Southern Caribbean favorites. Go horseback riding on a white-sand beach in Aruba. Ride a horse-drawn carriage through Cartagena's Old City past bougainvillea-covered balconies and open-air barbershops. Return to your Windstar yacht for a deck barbecue with a view that puts gold bullion to shame on this Caribbean cruise.
*Please note that the November 25, 2017 voyage includes an extra day at sea in place of a stop at Bequia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines.
• Stroll through the streets of Cartagena admiring the Spanish architecture
• See the famous divi-divi trees in Aruba, all pointing west from the trade winds
• Walk up Mount Pleasant in Bequia for a spectacular view of Admiral Bay
• Make time for a scenic drive to Harrison's Cave in Bridgetown
• Work up an appetite for the delicious spread of the yacht deck barbecue that will tantalize your taste buds
• Discover the remote and pristine coastlines of the Caribbean
Please note: Due to local regulations at these ports of call the Watersports Platform will not be available on this cruise.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.