Blue waters, gentle trade winds and warm sunny days are natural hallmarks of Southern Caribbean cruises, but this memorable journey offers a delicious range of options for vacationers seeking a rich variety of activities. Snorkel among rays, batfish and sea turtles in the clear waters off Bequia or dive deeper with air tanks among coral reefs and vibrant parrotfish off the remote jungle shores of Bonaire. When you work up an appetite, satiate your sweet tooth with a delicious tour of the Diamond Chocolate Factory in Grenada, where you’ll also learn about the cultivation of essential spices like cocoa, vanilla and nutmeg. Or take advantage of one of the many in-port cafés serving up regional dishes like rice and peas, slow-roasted Pernil and spicy jerk chicken. Whether you’re looking for warmer beach destinations closer to the equator or a refreshing change-up from the popular Windward Island Caribbean ports, this weeklong Windstar getaway exceeds expectations with immersive excursions, exceptional meals and personalized service that goes beyond what you’ll find on other cruise lines.
• Overnight in Bonaire with extra time for diving and snorkeling
• See the famous divi-divi trees in Aruba, all pointing west from the trade winds
• Walk up Mount Pleasant in Bequia for a spectacular view of Admiral Bay
• Make time for a scenic drive to Harrison's Cave in Bridgetown
• Inhale the delightful aromas of St. George’s spice markets
• Find secluded privacy on one of the many Mayreau beaches or play with the watersport toys from the ship’s Watersports Platform
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.