• Explore the Spanish Main by small ship, going where larger ships can’t and exploring colonial towns that harken back to the New World’s beginnings
• Visit the Guna Indians in their village in the San Blas Islands – a small ship exclusive
• Inhale the aroma and savor the flavor of fresh Colombian coffee accompanied by fresh-caught seafood in Cartagena
• Find yourself in two of the oldest cities in the New World UNESCO sites – Santo Domingo and San Juan
• Late night departures in Cartagena and Santo Domingo give you extra time to explore these lovely venues
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.