● Step back in time visiting El Morro’s 16th century ramparts, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in San Juan
● Shop to your heart’s delight in duty-free Philipsburg
● Go for a hike in Puerto Rico’s El Yunque National Rainforest
● Find the magic of Harrison’s Cave and downtown Bridgeport, a UNESCO site
● Discover a town engulfed by a volcano during a rare visit to Montserrat
● Snorkel or dive at one of Grenada’s 40 beaches
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.