• Tour lovely Milos, where the Venus de Milo was hidden for centuries
• On your stop in Sicily, indulge in wine tasting and schedule a visit to Mount Etna
• Check out the botanical gardens or blue grottoes of Ponza
• Stand out on deck as you transit the 4-mile Corinth Canal, so narrow only small ships can navigate it
• Sample the fresh-from-the-sea delicious cuisine of Fiskardo
• Discover the Temple of Apollo and the oracle of Delphi found near Itea
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.