• Take a tour of Piran’s Skocjan Caves, a UNESCO site
• Leave larger ships in your wake as you transit the narrow Corinth Canal
• Visit Delphi, where the oracle once shared her wisdom in perplexing riddles
• Listen for the sound of the giant Sea Organ near Zadar
• Walk the medieval alleyways of Kotor to discover Baroque palaces and Romanesque churches
• Enter Dubrovnik’s majestic city walls to find an Old Town still savoring the Middle Ages
• Overnight in Venice with extra time to appreciate St. Mark’s, the canals and the Bridge of Sighs — there’s only one Venice
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.