• Discover the magic of Venice's St. Mark's Square, Cathedral, and a gondola ride in the Grand Canal
• Visit the Archaeological Museum in Split, the oldest in Croatia
• Tour the Old City and medieval walls in Dubrovnik, fascinating UNESCO sites
• See the beauty of the narrow UNESCO site fjord to Kotor
• Stroll the charming ancient cobblestone streets of Taormina, past Palazzo Corvaja, St. Augustine's Church and Torre dell'Orologio Clock Tower
• Extend your stay to make sure you get to the Vatican, St. Peter's Square, and the Roman Forum in Rome
• Don't miss out on Windstar's Signature Onboard Barbecue
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.