• Venice's St. Mark's Square, Cathedral, and a gondola serenade are must-dos
• Medieval walls encompassing the Old Town in Dubrovnik, are a UNESCO Site
• Have your camera ready as you journey up the beautiful bay to Kotor
• People watch as you sip a glass of Brindisi Rosso or tour the city of Lecce with its lovely Baroque architecture
• Visit two ports in Puglia, the hottest new region of Italy
• Take in the beauty of the turquoise Plitvice Lakes, a UNESCO Site near Zadar
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.