• Overnight in Venice with more time for sightseeing places like St. Mark's Square and Cathedral, and for a gondola serenade
• Discover the medieval walls encompassing the Old Town in Dubrovnik, are a UNESCO site
• Have your camera ready as you journey up the beautiful bay to Kotor
• People watch as you sip a glass of Brindisi Rosso or tour the city of Lecce with its lovely Baroque architecture
• Visit Bari and Brindisi in Puglia, the hottest new region of Italy
• While in Piran, take a tour to the nearby Skocjan Caves National Park, a UNESCO site
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.