• Climb to the 15th century castle in Portofino
• Sample the unique cuisine of Corsica, including wild boar casserole
• Walk the silent streets of Pompeii in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius when you stop in Sorrento or find amazing photo opportunities along the Amalfi Coast
• Visit the Museo Archeologico in Olbia, which has been under construction since 1980
• The busy port of Livorno is your gateway to Pisa and Lucca
• Take time to see the Vatican, St. Peter's Square, and Roman Forum in Rome
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.