• Venice's St. Mark's Square, Cathedral, and a gondola serenade are must-dos
• Cruise by the volcano that never sleeps
• Medieval walls encompassing the Old City in Dubrovnik, are UNESCO Sites
• Have your camera ready as you journey up the beautiful bay to Kotor
• See two ports in Puglia – the new “hot” region of Italy, and enjoy the beautiful Baroque architecture of Lecce and the rock formations of Zagare Bay
• Take time to see the Vatican, St. Peter's Square, and Roman Forum in Rome
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.