Sep 26, 2019
See More Dates
Encircle the Isle of Sicily and discover sparkling resorts favored by emperors, towns frozen in time by legendary volcanoes, Maltese palaces where knights and Grand Masters once gathered … this itinerary has them all. Watch the stunning Amalfi Coast pass by from the deck of your intimate small ship and raise a glass of limoncello to another blissful day in the warm Mediterranean sunshine.
• Watch sunbeams from Michelangelo’s dome play on the walls of St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome
• Stand in the massive Greek amphitheater in Syracuse, a city with 2,700 years of history
• Relive the Middle Ages as you view the historic tapestries and armor in Valletta’s Palace of the Grand Masters
• Walk the silent streets of Pompeii in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius
• From Trapani travel to the medieval town of Erice and admire the Castle of Venus and the 700-year-old Mother Church
• Take in some of the world's best-preserved Greek ruins at the Valley of the Temples
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.