Jun 13, 2018
See More Dates
Savor the yachting lifestyle at its most glamorous on this voyage along the sundrenched French and Italian Rivieras. Travel back in time to experience the historical wonders of Rome. Enter the enchanted world of Portovenere, a UNESCO World Heritage Site lined with brightly colored houses and narrow medieval streets — also the gateway to charming Cinque Terre. Discover why yachtsmen consider Portofino to be the world’s most beautiful small port. Taste the jetsetter’s lifestyle in Monte Carlo and St. Tropez. Stroll Nice’s famous Promenade des Anglais with its palm trees and sparkling views of the Côte d’Azur.
• Stroll the Promenade des Anglais in along the lovely Bay of Angels in Nice
• Among the glitz and glamour of Monte Carlo discover the Oceanographic Museum, Cathedral of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, and the Grand Casino
• Enjoy the world-famous scenery of Portovenere, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, including the 13th century Church of St. Peter
• Feel any sympathy for Napoleon's exile on Elba fade as you view the beautiful flowers and small churches along the 91 miles of coastline around Portoferraio
• Highlights to visit in Rome include The Vatican, St. Peter's Square, the Pantheon, and Roman Forum
• Overnight in St. Tropez and get a taste of the jetsetter lifestyle
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.