• Tour Barcelona’s festive Las Ramblas and Gaudi’s renowned La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO Site
• Visit the cultural landscape of UNESCO Site, Sierra de Tramuntana
• Explore the charming island of Elba, where Napoleon was exiled
• See the lovely Russian Orthodox Church in San Remo
• Discover the hidden piazzas and Trevi Fountain in Rome
• Find the heart of Corsica, sampling their unique cuisine, such as wild boar casserole, along the way
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.