• See the history in Barcelona’s festive Las Ramblas and Gaudi’s renowned La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO site
• Visit the cultural landscape of Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO site
• Explore the charming island of Elba, where Napoleon was exiled
• Stroll past the lovely Russian Orthodox Church and the labyrinty of houses in San Remo
• Discover the hidden piazzas, UNESCO sites and Trevi Fountain in Rome
• Find the heart of Corsica, sampling their unique cuisine, such as wild boar casserole, along the way
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.