• Explore Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga and see his art at the museum
• Discover the charming mountain “white villages” of Mijas and Mojacar
• Taste authentic seafood “plancha” tapas in Almería
• Visit with the monkeys of Gibraltar and savor the view
• Pose in front of the Belém Tower in Lisbon, symbol of the Age of Discovery and a UNESCO World Heritage Monument
• Don’t miss the Gothic Quarter, and Antonio Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.