• Stroll Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga and see his art at the museum
• Late night in Cadiz allows time to discover the secrets of their famous world-renowned Jerez wine
• Taste authentic seafood “plancha” tapas in Almería
• Wander Gibraltar's 18th century labyrinth, the Great Siege tunnels, carved out of solid limestone
• Pose in front of the Belém Tower in Lisbon, symbol of the Age of Discovery and a UNESCO World Heritage Monument
• Explore the surviving remnants from the 3rd century B.C. Muralla Punica, Cartagena's archaeological site
Please note: Due to local regulations at these ports of call the Watersports Platform will not be available on this cruise.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.