Apr 14, 2019
See More Dates
Embark in the City of Explorers, Lisbon, and dazzle your senses with Spanish treasure—golden Costa del Sol beaches, the Moorish magnificence of the Alhambra, the Roman ruins of Cartagena and Tarragona. Sit at a café in Tangier’s medina sipping mint tea and watching old men play backgammon. Nestle up to the other exclusive yachts in Ibiza’s harbor with some 80 blissful beaches calling your name. Celebrate a dream come true.
• Shop for hand-woven kilims in the medina and meet friends at the Kasbah in Tangier
• See the charming mountain “white villages” of Mijas and Mojacar and make sure you taste the authentic tapas of Almeria
• Appreciate Granada’s Moorish-influenced Alhambra Palace and breathtaking Generalife Gardens – both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• Pose in front of the Belém Tower in Lisbon, symbol of the Age of Discovery and a UNESCO World Heritage Monument
• Discover the World Heritage city of Tarragona and nearby stunning Poblet Monastery
• Stroll in Barcelona’s amazing Gothic Quarter, and past Antonio Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia
Please note: Due to local regulations at these ports of call the Watersports Platform will not be available on this cruise.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.