Puerto Vallarta to San Diego
Follow in the wake of John Steinbeck and Jacques Cousteau as you explore the charismatic Baja peninsula and wildlife-rich Sea of Cortez. Called the “aquarium of the world,” these waters are home to all manner of marine life. Fish for trophy-size marlin and tuna. Swim with wild dolphins and sea lions. Shop for Baha hoodies in sleepy mission towns and take a 4x4 high into the Sierra Madre mountains to swim at secluded waterfalls. In between adventures, sample delicious Baja Med cuisine, sip local Valle de Guadalupe wines, and enjoy the unblemished natural wonders all around you.
• Follow in the wake of John Steinbeck and Jacques Cousteau as you explore the Baja peninsula’s historic mission towns and wildlife-rich Sea of Cortez
• Snorkel with some of the most amazing marine life including leopard sharks and rays along the way from San Diego to the Sea of Cortez
• Visit the Sea Turtle Sanctuary in Loreto
• Salsa both ways with fresh salsa and salsa dancing in Cabo San Lucas
• Find some of the world’s best sport fishing in La Paz, Cabo San Lucas, San Diego, and Puerto Vallarta
• Shop the quaint cobblestone center of Puerto Vallarta or discover the exotic tropical vegetation
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.