• Explore the uncommon Caribbean along the Gulf of Honduras discovering unspoiled beaches and ancient Mayan temples peeking over the rainforest canopy.
• Snorkel the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef from Costa Maya
• Swim and snorkel with puffer fish and sea turtles, at Isla San Andres, part of a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
• Snorkel or dive Chankanaab, an eco-park surrounding a Cozumel lagoon that offers underwater caverns, home to dolphins, manatees, and sea turtles.
• Visit the howler monkey sanctuary in Belize
• Take a guided nature walk through Roatan’s Big French Key Beach
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.