Puerto Caldera to Puerto Vallarta
Mexico’s southern coast is known for its beauty, its ruins, and its cuisines. Enjoy all three as you make your way south from Puerto Vallarta through regions rich with indigenous cultures and natural abundance. Ride an ATV along lush jungle trails in Manzanillo. Try your hand at cooking Oaxaca style in Huatulco. Explore the mysterious Mayan ruins of Izapa from Puerto Chiapas.This voyage is a treat for the senses. Come indulge them all.
• Colonial architecture, Mayan ruins, and sport fishing form the perfect backdrop to the mouthwatering cuisines of Southern Mexico
• Stroll the picturesque boardwalk of Puerto Vallarta
• See the large blue sculpture in Manzanillo, the "Sailfish Capital of the World"
• Discover the Izapa Mayan ruins in Puerto Chiapas
• Snorkel the marine-life-filled waters of UNESCO World Heritage Site Playas del Coco
• Relax on the beautiful beach at Huatulco or observe crocodiles in the natural habitat
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.