• Admire the beauty of 2,000-foot-high Pulpit Rock near Stavanger
• Ride the famous Flam Railway
• Stroll through Bergen’s Bryggen District, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Be sure to be out on deck as you cruise Geirangerfjord, a top-rated UNESCO site
• Cruise impossibly narrow Trollfjord, accessible only by small ship
• Travel to Honningsvåg – Europe’s northernmost port - and experience the Midnight Sun
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.