History, beaches, diverse cultures, and incredible landscapes are all on tap as you cruise the coastlines of Turkey and Greek isles, going ashore for an extra helping of Turkish treasure in Cappadocia and Istanbul. Take in broad beach boulevards, mountain-framed resort towns, princely palaces and historic cities. And experience cultures that don’t look, sound, taste, or act like anyplace else on earth. There are also Istanbul’s treasures to unpack and the surreal landscapes of Cappadocia, waiting to enchant you with rose petal sunrises and ultramarine frescoes.
• 3 hotel stays – 1-night accommodation at Pera Palace Hotel in a Deluxe Golden Horn Room, 2-night accommodations at Argos in Cappadocia in a Stone Standard room
• Daily breakfast at hotels
• Lunch at Sira Restaurant in Cappadocia
• Domestic flights Istanbul to Kayseri and Kayseri to Istanbul (Turkish Airlines - Economy Class)
• All arrival and departure transfers
• 2 full days and 1/2 day sightseeing in a luxury air conditioned vehicle with a professional driver.
• Licensed professional English speaking tour guide
• Entrance fees to Ayasofya, Blue Mosque, Kaymakli Underground City, Grand Bazaar, Goreme Open-Air Museum, Spice Market
• 9-day cruise round trip from Istanbul
Please note: Bring your hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, and comfortable walking shoes. This tour is not wheelchair accessible and is not suitable for people with mobility issues. Order of sites visited may vary based on availability and dates.