Sail among the evergreen reaches of British Columbia’s unspoiled Inside Passage. Gaze awestruck as Alaskan glaciers rumble and calve beneath the glassy surface of Misty Fjords and Tracy Arm. Admire California’s rugged coastline as you indulge in flavorful alder-smoked salmon paired with aromatic Columbia Valley Rieslings or fresh oysters and tart, Los Carneros sparkling wines. Linger late among the Portland skyline, sampling strawberry and raspberry notes in Willamette Valley Pinot Noirs, and watch the evening fog roll into Sausalito over a plate of fresh crab. This deliciously detailed 22-day cruise offers ample time for wandering waterfronts, mingling in farmer’s markets and rediscovering Alaska’s wild frontier history.
• Discover the delicious cuisine, wine and beer delights all down the coast of the Western United States
• Get closer with Windstar’s Signature Expeditions as a team of onboard experts sails with the ship for the entirety of the cruise and leads guided Zodiac and kayak tours in the fjords
• James Beard Foundation Chef joins Star Legend on September 25 and sails with the ship - learn tips and get recommendations from the Chef
• See the quiet beauty of Misty Fjords and Tracy Arm
• Stroll the many fresh food, flowers and handicrafts of Seattle’s famous Pike Place Market
• Cruise under the Golden Gate Bridge for extra time in San Francisco with time to shop the Farmer’s Market and visit the iconic waterfront
• The late evenings in Sausalito, San Francisco and Portland provide plenty of time for wine and food touring
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.