• Appreciate the art of the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and incredible beauty of Tracy Arm
• In Haines discover one of the best places for hiking, fishing and wildlife viewing, especially bald eagles
• Journey to Mendenhall Glacier or Lemon Creek Glacier in Juneau, both visible from the road
• Have your camera or binoculars ready for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage looking for wildlife along the way
• Go bear-viewing in Kodiak at the Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge, home to over 3,500 brown bears
• See Dutch Harbor’s busy crab port featured on the Discovery Channel’s “The Deadliest Catch” reality show.
• Cross the International Date Line on your relaxing days at sea
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.