Spend 27 exhilarating days on both sides of the International Date Line among North American wildlife like bears, moose and caribou, calving glaciers in the Tracy and Endicott Arms, and stunning Japanese parks including the crater lake in Akan National Park in Kushiro. Your memorable Pacific port stops include Vancouver, Canada, 11 visits throughout Alaska and the Aleutians, and the final three stops on the other side of the international date line in Kushiro, Miyako, and Tokyo, Japan.
• Appreciate the art of the First Nations totems of Ketchikan, Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell and incredible beauty of Tracy Arm
• In Haines discover one of the best places for hiking, fishing and wildlife viewing, especially bald eagles
• Journey to Mendenhall Glacier or Lemon Creek Glacier in Juneau, both visible from the road
• Have your camera or binoculars ready for scenic cruising of the beautiful Inside Passage looking for wildlife along the way
• Go bear-viewing in Kodiak at the Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge, home to over 3,500 brown bears
• See Dutch Harbor’s busy crab port featured on the Discovery Channel’s “The Deadliest Catch” reality show.
• Cross the International Date Line on your relaxing days at sea
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.