A perfect blend of antiquity and artistry, this 14-day cruise sails from the ancient ruins of Athens and makes a dozen port stops in Greece, Italy and France before disembarking among the contemporary architecture and gleaming, cosmopolitan wonders of Barcelona, Spain. Stroll the narrow streets inside the concealed medieval walls of Monemvasia, Greece and take an exhilarating tour of Corsica’s narrow winding coastal roads outside Calvi, France. From the Greek and Roman funerary steles - ancient marble reliefs depicting venerable people engaged in everyday life - to the vibrant and radiant impressionist paintings and dizzying mosaics of Antoni Gaudí’s Barcelona architecture, this is an ideal journey for passionate historians, art lovers and all seeking unforgettable cultural immersion.
• Stroll the morning market and past the impressive Saint-Jean Baptiste church in Bastia
• Visit Serra de Tramuntana, a UNESCO site on Mallorca
• In Athens, view the artifacts in the museum and the Acropolis, a UNESCO site
• UNESCO sites to discover in Rome include the Historic Centre and Vatican City
• Find the Big Pink Church, L’Eglise Santa Maria in Calvi
• Let your imagination run free at the romantic ancient castles of Monemvasia
• Tour Barcelona’s highlights including renowned La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO site, and Las Ramblas
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.