The call to Arabia beckons like the call to prayer from distant minarets, reverberating through winding passages and across flagstones laid down centuries before the discovery of the New World. Embark from Athens, the cradle of Western Civilization, on an odyssey of contrasts and retrace some of the oldest known sea routes in the world as you experience the cuisine, culture and landmarks of Egypt, Jordan, Oman, UAE, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Malaysia.
• Pass through the narrow gorge to the famous ancient ruins of Petra, its rose-colored facade carved right into the cliff face
• Enjoy an overnight visit to Luxor, home of the Valley of the Kings, King Tut’s Tomb, Karnak and Luxor Temples, and other ancient Egyptian sites
• Experience daylight transit of the historic Suez Canal, with towns to the east and desert to the west
• Snorkel amid the spectacular reefs filled with marine life in the pristine waters of the Red Sea
• See a bird's-eye-view from the world's tallest skyscraper, Burj Khalifa, in Dubai
• Glimpse Mumbai’s inner workings at Dhobi Ghat, the century-old open-air laundry
• Take a houseboat tour in the backwater canals of Kerala and see the Chinese fishing nets of Cochin
• Visit with baby elephants in Phuket
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.