• Overnight in St. Petersburg with time to explore sites like the Winter Palace, the Hermitage Museum and Catherine’s Palace
• Cruise from the stunning Stockholm Archipelago to the colorful Mariehamn Archipelago – a small ship exclusive
• Photograph the Hellesylt Waterfall which divides the UNESCO town
• Relax and overnight in Bergen to window shop along colorful UNESCO site, Bryggen, Bergen’s old Hanseatic wharf
• Sample Tallinn’s mouthwatering chocolate delights
• Cruise Geirangerfjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, up close in a small ship
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.