• Late night in Mykonos with plenty of time to shop, see the working windmills and relax on the lovely beach
• Visit the Palace of the Grand Masters in Rhodes
• Walk along the medieval walls encompassing the Old Town in Dubrovnik, a UNESCO site
• From Santorini, take a tour of Akrotiri, the Bronze Age excavations and a UNESCO site
• Two days in Athens will allow more opportunities to see the UNESCO site Acropolis, the Plaka and the Parthenon
• Discover the colorful street market and the seafront promenade in Monopoli
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
A Complimentary Windstar Destination Discovery Event
Kusadasi: Evening in Ephesus
No one who has seen the magnificent Celsus Library of Ephesus will ever forget it. And Windstar guests will get a once-in-a-lifetime experience of the Library – after hours during this exclusive Evening in Ephesus event.
You will walk the Marble Road to the Library that housed more than 12,000 scrolls nearly two millennia ago. Your 5-course, white-glove-service dinner will be in the courtyard in front of the Library. The spectacularly illuminated façade allows you to examine the statues in their niches and the elegant details of the frames. Dinner under the stars will be accompanied by a trio from the Aegean Chamber Orchestra.
Just as you'd expect. No crowds. No rush. Delight in every detail.
Please note: This Destination Discovery Event has been scheduled in a way that will allow you to book and experience another shore excursion on the same day and you will not miss anything.
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.