Bridgetown to Puerto Caldera
Enjoy three extraordinary vacations in one: A Caribbean beach escape, a historic Panama Canal transit, and a Costa Rican rainforest adventure. Watch Wind Sta
r’s billowing white sails unfurl as you sail between small-ship exclusives like Bequia and Mayreau. Join the parade of ships entering the Panama Canal, with plenty of room on deck and quick access between vantage points. Step off a Zodiac onto a private beach fragrant with roasting barbecue and bursting with possibilities. And discover Costa Rica’s incredible biodiversity as you hike deep into the rainforest with thick humus muffling your footsteps and undiscovered species tantalizingly close.
• Overnight in Bonaire with extra time to search for the wide variety of fish and coral there
• See the famous divi-divi trees in Aruba, all pointing west from the trade winds
• Walk up Mount Pleasant in Bequia for a spectacular view of Admiral Bay
• Make time for a scenic drive to Harrison's Cave in Bridgetown
• Discover the fresh aromas of St. George’s spice markets
• Find secluded privacy on one of the many Mayreau beaches or play with the watersport toys from the ship’s Watersports Platform
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.