Bridgetown to Puerto Caldera
Escape the crowds and island traffic congestion as you rediscover the old charm of the Caribbean’s lesser-known locales in this delightfully intimate cruise through Southern Caribbean Islands, Colombia, Panama and Costa Rica. As your cruise progresses, the charming remote white beaches and quaint village markets give way to tropical jungles, the Panama Canal and the Pacific Ocean. As you turn north up the coast, you’ll visit Panama’s breathtakingly beautiful Isla Parida, and Costa Rica’s mist-shrouded cloudforest near the ecotourism epicenter of Quepos.
• Stroll through the streets of Cartagena admiring the Spanish architecture
• See the famous divi-divi trees in Aruba, all pointing west from the trade winds
• Walk up Mount Pleasant in Bequia for a spectacular view of Admiral Bay
• Make time for a scenic drive to Harrison's Cave in Bridgeport
• Explore the beaches and wildlife of Manuel Antonio National Park
• The coastline beauty of Golfo Dulce’s rainforest flora and fauna
• Daylight transit of the Panama Canal
• Relax on the pristine beaches of Panama, Aruba and Costa Rica
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.