St. Maarten to St. Maarten
Skip the usual Caribbean cruise stops and discover the small harbors, overlooked havens and most remote secrets among the Leeward Islands. Whether you’re looking for hidden shops, sampling new cuisine or seeking a local place to sip rum cocktails over the melodic beat of steel drums, this highly personalized adventure is an intimate opportunity to familiarize yourself with the lesser-known charms of Barbuda, Soper’s Hole in Tortola, Gustavia in St. Barthélemy, St. Lucia’s Pigeon Island and much more.
• Anchor alongside the pristine beaches of Pigeon Island’s 40-acre National Park and explore at your leisure
• Discover St. Lucia’s UNESCO Site when you see the twin Pitons, rising majestically from the turquoise sea
• Embrace the island life on St. Kitt’s one-of-a-kind Shipwreck Beach
• Enjoy the unspoiled paradise of Barbuda, with its pink beaches and soaring frigate birds
• Soak in the natural bathing pools of "The Baths" at Virgin Gorda
• Enjoy Windstar’s exclusive Signature Beach Barbecue at Prickly Pear Beach
• Mingle with the glitterati in St. Barts
• Overnight in Jost Van Dyke and Virgin Gorda for more in-depth exploration
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.