You earned this. Stretch out in the sunshine, savor your citrus-topped liquid refreshment and listen as the trade winds gently whisper through the palm fronds above your head. In addition to relaxing on legendary white sand beaches and sampling far too many frozen concoctions to count, you’ll hop down to the southernmost and warmest waters on this Caribbean cruise, stopping off in sun-drenched Aruba and exploring the untouched natural splendors in Colombia and Panama.
• Visit Montserrat, (long known as the Caribbean's Emerald Isle) the modern-day Pompeii of the Caribbean
• See the black-sand beaches and botanical gardens of Dominica
• The Piton's two volcanic peaks, rising more than 2,400 feet welcome you to St. Lucia
• Enjoy the spice market and some of the best snorkeling around on Grenada, the Spice Island
• Stroll through the streets of Cartagena admiring the Spanish architecture
• See the famous divi-divi trees in Aruba, all pointing west from the trade winds
• Walk up Mount Pleasant in Bequia for a spectacular view of Admiral Bay
• Make time for a scenic drive to Harrison's Cave in Bridgetown
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.