Indulge your passion for nature as you seek out unique wildlife among the more than 170 bird species in the Vieques National Wildlife Refuge, or glide high into the trees in an open-air gondola above a Pigeon Island rainforest reserve on St. Lucia. Take SCUBA lessons in St. George’s, then swim with sea turtles and schools of gleaming fish, or snorkel through a myriad of ascending geothermal bubbles off Champagne Beach in Dominica. Browse one-of-a-kind handmade jewelry, local artwork and unique island apparel in the brightly-painted shops of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Take in trendy boutiques and find that perfect silk top or summer dress in Gustavia, St. Barts. Sip tangy, rum-infused fruit cocktails among the effervescent nightlife of countless cantinas or find your own secluded corner of a quiet beach for extended moments of reflection. No matter how you decide to explore, every moment of this memorable Antilles adventure is time well spent.
• Take a walking tour of El Morro’s 16th century ramparts, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in San Juan
• See the Bio Bay evening luminescence in Vieques
• Go for a hike in Puerto Rico’s El Yunque National Rainforest
• Discover the magic of Harrison’s Cave and the UNESCO sites of Bridgetown
• Stand on deck for scenic cruising past the UNESCO World Heritage Site Pitons (volcanic spires) on St. Lucia
• Bring your appetite to Windstar’s Signature Beach Party at Pigeon Island and Virgin Gorda
• Dive or snorkel in the marine-life rich waters of the Caribbean
• Pack light with complimentary free laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.