• Watch sunbeams from Michelangelo’s dome play on the walls of St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome
• Discover the magic of Venice's St. Mark's Square, Cathedral, and find time for a gondola ride in the Grand Canal
• Relive the Middle Ages as you view the historic tapestries and armor in UNESCO city Valletta’s Palace of the Grand Masters
• Have your camera ready as you cruise the beautiful narrow UNESCO site fjord to Kotor
• From Trapani travel to the medieval town of Erice and admire the Castle of Venus and the 700-year-old Mother Church
• From Porto Empedocle head to the ancient ruins at Agrigento, a UNESCO site
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.