New York City to San Juan
Start at the top: 102 floors above Midtown Manhattan at the Empire State Building, the epicenter of America’s largest city and the setting for classic movies, countless marriage proposals and breathtaking views of a skyline shaped by dreams and determination. Swig a spicy margarita at a wharf-side Newport, Rhode Island bar while being serenaded by windblown halyards pinging against barren sailboat masts. Spend a Baltimore evening on a haunting ghost tour, attending an intimate club concert, or shucking fresh oysters paired with bright, single-vineyard chardonnays from Virginia’s Eastern Shore. Delve into Bimini Island’s steamy mangroves and explore the miles of pristine beaches. Ride horseback through the mists of El Salto del Limon, the most scenic waterfall in the Dominican Republic. This unforgettable odyssey concludes among the narrow, blue-cobblestoned streets of Old San Juan in Puerto Rico, not far from the weathered sandstone walls of El Morro fortress and the azure waters of the Bar Channel. Sample local libations in rum bars as you realize there’s no better way to raise a glass to an epic getaway that offers both temperate and tropical port stops along America’s East Coast and the Caribbean.
• Discover the Eastern Seaboard offering a variety of cultural and historical riches along the natural beauty of the Bahamas and Dominican Republic
• Enjoy an overnight in Baltimore, with time to visit Washington D.C.
• See San Juan’s UNESCO site El Morrow Fortress
• The UNESCO site Piton’s two volcanic peaks, rising more than 2,400 feet, welcome you to S. Lucia
• Cruise around the world’s largest naval station found in Norfolk
• Transit the Chesapeake & Delaware Canal, the first cruise ship to pass through there
• Inhale the aroma of delightful spices, especially nutmeg and cinnamon in St. George’s local markets
• Shop the 100% duty free island of two nations, St. Maarten and St. Martin
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.