• Overnight in Kirkwall with more time to see 5,000-year-old Skara Brae and sample a whisky at Highland Park
• Cruise past the cascading waterfalls and steep lush hillsides of UNESCO site Geirangerfjord
• Shop for warm knit sweaters made from the distinctive wool of the Faroe Islands
• Overnight in Seydisfjordur and explore the colorful historic houses and the Blue Church
• Walk Bergen’s Hanseatic quay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Meet an Icelandic horse originally brought to Iceland in 9th century A.D.
• From Molde travel the world-famous Trollstigen Road
• Cruise past Surtsey Island, the youngest place on earth
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.