Discover the culture, history and cuisine on both sides of the Italian peninsula during this 15-day cruise of the Adriatic, Ionian, Ligurian and Tyrrhenian seas. This back-to-back cruise is ideal for optimizing shore excursion time in Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Monaco, France, and Spain. Stroll through Roman ruins in Rovinj, Croatia, sample olives and smoked hams at a centuries-old family farm in Montenegro, or savor an unforgettably romantic evening dinner at Château Eza in Èze 1,400 feet above the beaches of the French Riviera.
• Highlights to see in Rome include The Vatican, St. Peter's Square, and Roman Forum
• Walk to the stately Diocletian’s Palace a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the center of Split
• Tour beautiful Amalfi as part of the Amalfi Coast, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Taste wonderful wine and seafood in lovely Port- Vendres
• Spend time wandering among the rich and famous in Cannes, the chic epicenter of the French Riviera
• Journey through the beautiful fjord to Kotor and walk the medieval alleyways of Baroque palaces and Romanesque churches of the city
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.