• Tour the Isle of Mull’s historic and sacred Iona Abbey near Torbermory
• Overnight in Kirkwall with extra time to see 5,000-year-old Skara Brae and the UNESCO Ring of Brodgar
• From Portrush, arrange a side trip to the Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Have your camera ready as you cruise Norway’s spectacular Geirangerfjord UNESCO site
• Discover the traditional villages of the Faroe Islands, where people mow their roofs
• Stroll along Bergen’s colorful Bryggen, a UNESCO site
• Pack light with complimentary daily laundry service
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.